Minimum Words: 400
Links Required: Your Fallacy Video and perhaps your presentation
For this post please embed your group's fallacy video and strongly consider embedding your Fallacy presentation. This is a great chance to turn your blog into a portfolio.
After you include your work, come to some conclusions about how Logical Fallacies relate to problem solving, debates, or influence. If you need help coming to a conclusion or getting started with your writing, please consider to following questions:
- What has studying logical fallacies taught you about reasoning, debating, and argument.
- Where have you encountered logical fallacies in your life?
- What fallacies do you find yourself using?
- How can understanding fallacies make you a more prepared thinker or debater?
- Why do you think logical fallacies are used?
- How can understanding fallacies help with problem solving?
- How can people best use debates and discussions to promote problem solving instead of creating deeper divisions? How can understanding logical fallacies relate to this?
- Why are debates and discussions so difficult sometimes?
- When have you seen fallacies used correctly?