Minimum Word Count: 400 words
Congratulations, friend! You did it.
You've got your nonfiction project complete and you've shared it with the class. You've put in a lot of time, effort, and energy over the past few months, and you've learned something because of it. Now, it's time to share what you've learned.
This blog has two requirements:
- Share your project in some way on here.
- Embed your Prezi, Slideshow, or YouTube video.
- Upload your podcast to SoundCloud and embed it.
- Share your Google Doc with the world and embed or link to it on here. Do something to make your project available to everyone.
- Reflect on your project.
If that is enough information for you and you want to take your own spin on this blog, then go for it!
If you still need more, then continue reading.
A good reflection will:
- An explanation of how you accomplished what you accomplished.
- What research did you do and what did you learn along the way about your topic as well as the research process.
- What was your beliefs heading into the project and how did they change throughout your process?
- What you think went well with your project.
- What areas for improvement do you see?
- Beyond "Start earlier", what would you do differently if you were to do this again?
- What do you hope your audience would take from your project?
- What are some thing you learned that you left out of your project?
- What are some thing you're looking forward to doing with your next research project?