Minimum Word Count: 350 words
This blog option is more open-ended than the other choice. In this blog, please reflect on your growth as a thinker, reader, writer, and speaker by exploring the connections and conclusions you've made throughout this year.
Scroll through your blog. Re-read your first post. What have you see changing about your writing? What ideas did you find most interesting? What things have you been thinking about since we first explored them?
To help get ideas sparked, here are some of the things we've looked at in just one year.
- What is Truth?
- Happiness and the American Dream
- The Stranger and the Meaning of Your Life
- This is Water - Intelligence as the gift of choosing
- Creating and posters about topics
- Non-fiction projects
- Nature and Science and the quest for beauty and perfection
- The Good Life
- Asking Questions
- Critical Lenses and reading Deeply
- Autobiographies of Self as Reader
- Video Projects
- The Importance of Story
- Experience Points
- Claim, Evidence, Warrant
- Discussions and Seminars
- Critical writing prompts
- Ccreative writing prompts
- Lead-Transition-Quote articles
- Julius Caesar, sonnets, and tabeaus
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Stranger
- A Good Man is Hard to Find
- The American Male Age 10
- Hawthorne, Thoreau, and transcendentalism
- Shoe stories
- and a lot more